While the Motion picture did justice to the magnificent and heroic figures of Achilles, Odysseus and Hector, it didn’t quite do justice to ALL of the Trojan War which lasted over 10 years. In that time Achilles had two loves. Breseis, niece to King Priam and Priestess of Apollo, was indeed lover to Achilles, but she was not the only ‘love’ he had. Penthesileia, Queen of the Amazons not only joined the Trojan War, retaking Troy from Achilles, she also took his heart. Unfortunately, Achilles himself would come to realize this much too late. Only upon her death did he recognize how much he truly loved her.
So like the hands of fate, and with the help of the creative genius JAL, I decided to give these two magnificent characters their own time together.


Dear Rica what can I say if not that this is a masterpiece. I really enjoyed reading it and the graphics and images are fantastic. Compliments to you and your friends that contributed. I would like to get in contact with you but it's practically impossible to get your email. Could you please contact me?
ReplyDeletehi PROVE!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the compliment! My partner and I really appreciate it. This little project took us a full year to complete. We're so happy that it's finally posted.
I tried clicking on your name but I keep getting and error message. you can email me at:
Rica1970@bigstring.com
Thank you again!
The illustrations make the story extra special. Sent you an email and must say have no idea why this nickname appears?
ReplyDeleteHi Rica....'keep' posted the link to your story on the grotto (brad & angie fans forum), and may I say I spent the entire day reading it!!!! ADDICTION!!! A true masterpiece like someone said...thank you so much for giving permission for us to read it, it's brilliant!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm so glad you guys like it!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the link to the grotto? I would like to see it.
Dear Rica, Your story is fantastic! I could visualize all the scenes just with your words, but the Brad & Angie images made it even more real and special (since to us fans, they signify beautiful, good, in love and sexy)! I've been following some of your writing that I've seen posted at various J-P blogs over the past few years (EA, jj, jjb), and you are such a wonderful talent, THANK YOU for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anon for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it! I'm so glad you liked my latest baby!
ReplyDeleteDear Rica, this love story is so enormous and
ReplyDeletepowerful. i could not stop reading it. the graphics and your writing went so well together .
thank you. for some reason i feel their real
life will end the same way , not with swords ,
but live to die very close in time together .
Wow Rica this is just AMAZING. I loved the graphics and story. I couldnt stop reading. I have been reading your other blog Wildest dreams for more than 3 years now and i absolutely adore it. Thank you for taking the time to create this epic story for Brad Pitt and Angelina jolie fans .
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!! what a fantastic story Rica. So powerful and emotional, especially the last 5 pages, I had lumps in my throat while reading those last pages. A masterpiece. Graphics and images are fantastic. Brad and Angie's pics made it even more beautiful and special.those Brad and Angie pics are so great. love love this story. Rica, you and your friends are amazing. now I can't wait to read OWD updates!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. :)
What do I have to do to read the fanfics?
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan. I've read your stories on various sites. Recently I discovered Wildest Dreams and I loved it. I have searched for more of your stories but could not find any so finally I thought to click on your profile and this site appeared. I saw that you had another story about Troy( one of my favorite movies)and I wanted to read it but could not figure out how to get to the story. If you would please instruct me as to how I can get to the actual story I would greatly appreciate it. thank you and if you have other stories PLEASE tell me where so I can read them. You are a true and talented writer and story-teller. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFoxy
Hi Anon,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about the story access. My choices of server sites was limited. Here's a quick way to view,
if you look above the Title page, there is a tool bar. To the far left on the tool bar there are 2 arrows. you want to click the arrow pointing to the right. This will turn the pages. 2 icons over there is a "Fullscreen" option that will make the book fit the screen. the left and right page arrows are there as well. if this doesn't work for you let me know and i will send you another link but the music may not be attached.
Rica
Rica,
ReplyDeleteYou have done it again. I figured out how to view the story and I read it--all 92 pages. It is such a beautifully written story so visual so emotion inspiring. I cried toward the end and then I rejoiced at the ending. Thank you for such a beautiful ending. I prefer to walk away from a story about love--feeling love. Please if you have more stories I would love to read them. I like the fact that you write about love and you write it with the mental, emotional, and physical elements.
Thank you, Foxy
Thank you so much! i am glad you were able to access it. We were trying to find a platform that would allow the illustrations and soundtrack. I am still working on OWD but I also started a separate story "Vampire's Ball" which focuses on Louis' character. Let's hope it turns out well. Thank you again for your comment. It means a lot to me and my illustrations partner.
ReplyDeleteRica
Hello Rica,
ReplyDeleteI hope you are well and happy. I am checking to find out when will you update OWD? I absolutely love that story and I truly enjoyed this one too. Thank you and your partner for sharing your time and your talent.
patiently awaiting any story update or new stories.
Your FAN
hi Rica,
ReplyDeleteI know this comment will sound crazy but please check it out for me anyway. Please look at the JP pictures of Angie and the girls at DOTS. check out the baby in the stroller-- am I crazy or does this baby look like a JP production? Everyone got upset with me at Hidden Grotto because I thought Angie was pregnant sometime ago. I was not trying to be disrespectful to anyone it was just an intuition. Please look and tell me what you think. If you think not after seeing the baby maybe then I can quit thinking.
Thank you!!!
I got a chance to look at the pics and it is a cute little one but I don't think it's a JP baby. The baby actually looks like the woman standing on the curb, she has an Asian or Hawaiian look about her. I think the baby is hers.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! I was curious because they were behind Angie and the girls with the body guards and Holly and then they were all gone--that and the baby looking like a perfect little doll with eyes like Angie and straight eye brows like Brad. I don't know too much CSI, Profiler,Bones,Law and Order...
ReplyDeleteLOL. Again thank you.
Anxiously awaiting updates or a new story
WOW!!! I just realized that the baby In the picture is Knox. Amazing--you and your friend are very creative and talented.
ReplyDeleteYour admirer
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete